Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

INSPIRE YOURSELF

Jobs are important, but knowing what kind of advertising are out there are much more important. I google ads, I search them on YouTube and I do watch the ads that play on YouTube without clicking  on that "SKIP" button. Some people hate ads and think they are annoying but that is exactly what I feel about science, math and english ;)

So with my obsession with ads, here I introduce to you a great spot from Google Map.
When Google Map Street view came out, it was revolutionary, fun, spectacular, awesome, amazing, but then it also created a lot of problems... (people's faces, licensee plates...etc.)
It was also really slow at loading images, and as it got better and better... So I decided to give it a try, and I looked up my old houses, places I have visited, and places that could recall my memory and moments... (I now often use it to see the surrounding areas of a new destinations since I started living in Detroit, MI! You gotta be careful where you are going and know where you are going here.)

Google Map can be used to find a route, but it can do much more than just that. Find out what amazing things can happen with this ad. A true-story of a young man and his journey of finding his family he once lost at age of 5. Without no further description, here is the spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment